Tuesday, December 30, 2014

ZAP! BOW! BIFF! Comics Aren't Just For Kids Anymore!


Hey folks.

Just wanted to point all of you to my new blog, Marvel '84, which is where I'll be posting about comics and the MSHRPG, including information about my new campaign for the home group, Marvel '84.


I'll still be posting about D&D, SWoK, and various other games here but I decided to give the new campaign a blog home.

Oh, and in other news, I'm now a proud editor co-owner of the Hydra Collective, an old school publishing company that recently had a successful Kickstarter. When I'm not reading comics we're busily hammering away at the staggering number of stretch goals that we unlocked.

After a lot of blood, sweat, and tears the primary module, Chris Kutalik's Slumbering Ursine Dunes, is now available at DriveThru / RPGNow, along with a bevy of other products. I can't tell you how proud I am to be a part of the Hydra Collective and I'm excited about the fine work that Chris, Anthony, and our superstar lineup of artists have put together.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...