Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Savage World of Krül Is Live!



While things have been quiet on the blog end, I've been busy getting an actual game ready instead of just yakking about one on my blog. We're two games deep into the home campaign and the party has already discovered a titanic tower of faces beneath the city of Val-Soth which they are exploring.

Now, I'm looking to introduce a second party on G+ and you're invited. Wednesday nights 9 PM to 1 AM EST, starting on February 19th. If you're interested, contact me on G+ and I'll add you to the community, where you'll find all the latest campaign news and the PHB in PDF. The game is Labyrinth Lord based (with several tweaks) and is not a FLAILSNAILS joint.

Look forward to seeing you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...